Senior Director of Product Management - Cyber Security – South Bay Area (remote)
Join the leaders of a niche area of cyber security – these guys specialize in real-time security management. They’ve been funded with $millions, to strengthen their product and position in the market. They’re looking to hire someone with product management and leadership experience.
Why you’ll love it:
- Well-funded business with ambitious growth plans - backed by the world's leading cybersecurity and technology investors
- Their cyber platform focuses on real-time security management and complex network infrastructures.
- You’ll be able to take a proven solution and help to scale up international business.
- Their enterprise customer base has grown every quarter since inception.
- Funding is focused on product development – you’ll have plenty of financial support!
- Lead a Product Management team (of 6 Product Owners)
- You’ll streamline how the business goes to market, and make a huge impact on growth.
- Drive product strategy and new product development (across the entire solution suite)
- Working closely with CxO, VPs and Senior Executives – both internally, and you’re your clients.
- Research competitive solutions and maintain competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- 10 years’ experience in a product management role in the security industry
- Network security experience is highly preferred
- You’ve lead teams and are happy with managing and developing careers
- Happy to travel to their other offices across the US
If you’re looking to take on a senior position, please apply with your resume or contact Matt Abell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.